This two-day workshop is designed for students who have completed the Introduction to iPhone Photography workshop and are prepared for additional hands-on practice, including exploring further approaches to better exposure (using the ProCamera app©), understanding advanced technical methods and terms, and use of editing and organization apps.
An outside class assignment contributes to an informative Sunday critique of submitted photographs.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Peggy Feerick.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 2.5 hours each
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 3, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.