NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, October 21, 2022.
This two-day workshop is designed for students who have completed the Introduction to iPhone Photography workshop and are prepared for additional hands-on practice, including exploring further approaches to better exposure (using the ProCamera app©), understanding advanced technical methods and terms, and use of editing and organization apps.
An outside class assignment contributes to an informative Sunday critique of submitted photographs.
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Peggy Feerick.
- 2 sessions, 2.5 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- All Studio Arts classes require a ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student listed on the roster.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for online programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our online programs presented on Zoom.