Whether you want to work digitally or in film, this course offers a solid foundation for new photographers ready to learn the basics. Topics include camera functions, exposure, metering, working with natural and artificial light, and composition. Critiques of assignments enhance the technical skills you learn.
Students must have a camera with manual controls. Please have your camera manual or a digital version of the manual with you during class sessions.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Andargé Asfaw.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- Class will not be held on November 21.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.