This program is sold out.
Introduction to iPhone Photography
2-Session Weekend Workshop on Zoom
Saturday, April 17 and Sunday, April 18, 2021 – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET
NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, April 16, 2021.
Put away your point-and-shoot camera and pull out your iPhone to create great images. Learn to make the most of your phone’s camera, starting with photography basics such as essential compositional skills and exposure, then moving on to an exploration of some of the best apps, camera accessories, and low-cost tools for editing and image management.
Our two-hour session on Saturday will provide the fundamentals followed with two hours on Sunday for Q&A and critique of your photos taken outside of class time.
- The instructor is Peggy Feerick.
- 2 sessions, 2 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.