iPhone cameras are continually improving and replacing point-and-shoot cameras with convenient, easier ways to capture images, post them on social media sites, and send them via email and messaging. However, the basic iPhone camera’s app does have its limits, which is why using a well-designed secondary camera app can help turn these phones into a viable means of creating and capturing more sophisticated images.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Peggy Feerick.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, September 29, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.