Participants refine and expand their drawing skills through studio practice in traditional media. Sessions focus on classic subject areas such as landscape, portrait, and figure; warm-up exercises, individual and group critiques, and demonstrations are included. Students should have completed a beginning drawing course.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is George Tkabladze.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.