With limited time and money, artists and other small business owners need an effective content strategy that makes posting quick, easy, and impactful. Learn to use every aspect of the Instagram app (reels, stories, IGTV, posts), optimize your profile, establish your brand, and create fun and engaging posts designed to retain and grow your following. The Canva platform and the Lifelapse (stop motion) apps are used as tools in this class for beginning to intermediate Instagram users who have fewer than 500 followers.
Students are required to have a smartphone or tablet with which to post and have the Canva and Lifelapse apps downloaded prior to the first class (each comes with a 30-day free trial).
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sandra Cerna.
- This program includes 5 sessions, 1.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.