Discover multiple methods for making and using image transfers and expanding your creative horizons with photo alteration. Transfers are a valuable resource for incorporating representative imagery into your abstract work, and each method provides a unique look. Topics covered include applications for image transfers (focal point, pattern, theme); choosing and preparing images; materials and techniques for image transfers; tools and materials for altering photos; altered photos as stand-alone artwork; and altered photos with collage.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 4 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.