STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
A new year is a chance to begin again. We all make resolutions to eat better, exercise more, or learn a new skill. What's going to be different for you in 2021—other than everything? Join Karen Mangia, TEDx presenter and best-selling author of Success with Less, and Listen Up! How to Tune in to Customers, and Turn Down the Noise, to learn strategies designed to help move you from intentions to actions, acceptance to acceleration, and resolutions to results.
Joined in conversation with business coach, keynote speaker, and author Chris Westfall, Mangia explores why she believes success is available to anyone, anywhere, if you know where to look, and why she doesn’t define success as a location or destination. She examines three questions to calmly confront chaos, how to succeed at any goal, and the two words that could change everything in 2021—which just might be your year to succeed.
Signed copies her newest book, Working from Home: Making the New Normal Work for You (Wiley) are available for purchase.
Book Sale Information
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.