Create four different fancy-fold cards sure to knock the stockings off the people on your holiday card list. Fancy folds can be intimidating, but this workshop guides you through the steps. All card bases and pattern paper come pre-cut and scored. Sentiments and background stamping can be done with host holiday stamp sets. Detailed instructions provide you with everything you need to create future fancy folds on your own. Beginners and experienced card makers are welcome.
Most supplies are provided (a supply fee of $30 is included in the workshop fee), including a generous assortment of premium cardstock paper, stamps, stamp block, inkpads, gems, envelopes, and other embellishments to craft at least 20 holiday cards. Supplies will be mailed to the address on file one week prior to the beginning of class. If you need your supplies mailed to a different address, please email us at Associates-StudioArts@si.edu. Please order at least one week prior to the class date to allow ample time for delivery.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 3, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.