NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, December 3, 2021.
Create four different fancy-fold cards sure to knock the stockings off the people on your holiday card list! Fancy folds can be intimidating, but this workshop painlessly guides you through the steps. All card bases and pattern paper come pre-cut and scored. Sentiments and background stamping are done with the stamp set used in the Timeless Tidings class—but most holiday stamp sets should work. Detailed instructions provide you with everything you need to create future fancy folds on your own.
Beginners and experienced card makers are welcome. All paper and embellishments are provided for making 12 cards (a supply fee of $20 is included in the workshop). Participants provide all other supplies.
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.