Everyone appreciates receiving a unique card made just for them. During this class, create elegant greeting cards while learning tips and techniques of card making. The workshop focuses on card construction, sentiments, foreground, background, and embellishments that together produce unique personalized cards.
Beginners and experienced card makers are welcome. All card-making supplies are provided, including a generous assortment of premium cardstock paper, stamps, stamp block, inkpads, gems, envelopes, and other embellishments to craft at least 12 cards. A supply fee of $30 is included in the workshop fee.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, February 2, 2024.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.