STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
Keeping in touch with people is more important than ever, so why not go the extra distance and make a bespoke card for those on your list. Your thoughtfulness will be felt long after the holidays are over.
Learn how to create simply elegant and personalized holiday greeting cards for friends and family from expert crafter Karen Cadogan. The workshop focuses on card construction, sentiments, foreground, masking, and statement embellishments.
Beginners and experienced card makers are welcome. All card-making supplies are provided (a supply fee of $35 is included in the workshop price) including a generous assortment of premium cardstock paper, stamps, stamp block, inkpads, gems, envelopes, and other embellishments to craft at least 20 holiday cards. Please see supply list for some additional materials that are needed.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.