Don’t be caught at the last minute looking for the right card for family members and friends. Everyone appreciates receiving a card made just for them. Create simply elegant greeting cards while learning tips and techniques of card making from paper crafter Karen Cadogan. The workshop focuses on card construction, sentiments, foreground, background, and embellishments—all components of unique personalized cards.
Beginners and experienced card makers are welcome. All card-making supplies are provided, including a generous assortment of premium cardstock paper, stamps, stamp block, inkpad, gems, envelopes, and other embellishments to craft at least 12 cards.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, March 17, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.