A sunlit balcony, a window box filled with flowers, and a welcoming doorway—these architectural details may be found around the world, but there is no mistaking when they are part of a home in France. Working from personal reference photos or ones provided by the instructor, students learn to capture these unique details in flowing watercolor and to easily apply geometry to achieve the desired shapes. Students can expect to complete two paintings (one door and a window or balcony) over the course of the class. Previous watercolor experience is helpful but not required.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.