Students examine the materials and processes for sculpting a portrait, torso, or full figure using a live model. Learn clay sculpture techniques focused on tool use, armatures, anatomy, and proportion and explore individual style.
The goal is to gain an understanding of the planes of the figure, gesture of the body, and human expression while sculpting the human form.
Tuition includes two bags of clay and model fees. Open to all levels; each student receives individual attention tailored to their goals and abilities.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is George Tkabladze.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.