Students examine the materials and processes for sculpting a portrait, torso, or full figure, using a live model. They learn clay sculpture techniques focused on the use of tools, armatures, anatomy, and proportion, and have the opportunity to explore their individual styles.
The goal is to gain an understanding of the planes of the figure, gestures of the body, and human expression while sculpting the human form.
Tuition includes two bags of clay and model fees. Open to all levels; students receive individual attention tailored to their goals and abilities.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is George Tkabladze.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.