NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, February 17, 2022.
Combine traditional acrylic painting techniques with collage to produce figurative pieces with texture and depth. Experiment with collaging into painted surfaces, as well as painting on collaged surfaces to develop abstract likenesses. Learn simple methods of drawing facial features and depicting human anatomy. A supply fee of $10 is included in the course price.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharon Robinson.
- This program includes 5 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on March 11.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.