By Renate Maile-Moskowitz
Felted-flower bouquets have become a popular gift and are a jeweler’s and milliner’s delight when used in brooches, pins, necklaces, rings, fascinators, or hat adornments. Create a lovely bouquet of felted flowers as you explore the basics of wet-felting techniques in a workshop ideal for beginners and challenging enough for more experienced felters.
Using your choice of art or photos for inspiration, move from two-dimensional to three-dimensional work as you create the individual elements of a flower and put them together to make botanically accurate blooms.
- The instructor is Renate Maile-Moskowitz.
- 2 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.