Create four different fancy-fold cards sure to impress any recipient. Fancy folds look challenging, but this workshop walks you through all the steps. All card bases and pattern paper come pre-cut and scored. All sentiments and some background stamping are done with the stamp set used in the March “Handmade Cards: Hello, Friend” class, but any all-occasion stamp sets with small images should work. Detailed instructions provide you with everything you need to create future fancy folds on your own.
Beginners and experienced card makers are welcome. All paper and embellishments are provided for making 12 cards (a supply fee of $30 is included in the workshop). Participants provide all other supplies.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, July 21, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.