It’s no wonder that increased uncertainty, constant change, and ongoing challenges are leading to new levels of stress, feeling overwhelmed, and burnout. One key way to help cope, says speaker and writer Nataly Kogan, is by strengthening your emotional fitness.
Kogan, host of the Awesome Human podcast and author of books including Happier Now and Gratitude Daily, shares research in neuroscience and psychology that provides the foundation for skills and practices that can help strengthen emotional fitness by creating a more supportive relationship with yourself, your thoughts and emotions, and with others. She offers practical strategies that can help individuals reduce stress, boost resilience, and meet difficult times with less struggle and greater energy.
Kogan’s latest book, The Awesome Human Project (Sounds True), is available for purchase.
Book Sale Information
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for online programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our online programs presented on Zoom.