This class is designed for students interested in sharpening their figure drawing skills by focusing on the most challenging and expressive details of the human figure: heads, hands, and feet. Working from photographs, students use dry media to experiment with line, modeling, foreshortening, structure, expression, and varied rates of drawing.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Trisha Gupta.
- This program includes 6 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.