There is no subject more compelling than the human face. From infancy, we are attuned to its nuanced expressions as one of our primary visual inputs. Yet when we attempt to render this most intuitively familiar subject, we frequently find the need for fundamental directions on how to proceed.
This course begins with an introduction to the basics of how to render the head and face and ends with expressive and experimental interpretations. Each session includes a lecture and a demonstration followed by individual work time and ending with group discussion. All experience levels welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Stephanie Jung.
- This program includes 6 sessions, 2 hours each.
- Class will not be held on February 19.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.