STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
With a little investment, you can easily develop your own 35mm or 120mm black-and-white film at home. It’s cost-effective, and typically provides better results. In this workshop, participants are led through each stage of the chemical process to develop their negatives. Learn about negative storage, film scanners, printing options, and more. You'll receive detailed, step-by-step developing instructions, along with a complete list of supplies to process your own film.
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- One 3-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.