The art of stylized lettering adds a distinctive element to journal pages, greeting cards, envelopes, invitations, recipe cards, or anything that you’d like to carry your personal touch. This class, suitable for all skill levels, offers students an introduction to creating altered block letters, building script letters, botanical borders, and illuminated initials with vines and flourishes.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.