Save up to 18% on the price of your tickets!
It's easy... Become a member today! If you are already a member, log in to get your member rate.
Crepe Paper Flower Making
Studio Arts Workshop
Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
$55 - Non-Member
By Karen Cadogan
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Bring to life a tulip bouquet that requires no water, won’t be eaten by deer, and will last months or even years. Petal by petal, students stretch and build each bloom using various shades of crepe paper, learning the skills and techniques needed to create realistic paper flowers.
Instruction is given on the various types and weights of crepe paper. To get a feel for the differences and discover preferences, flowers are made in several weights of Italian and German crepe paper.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- One 2.5-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- Once registered, patrons will receive two emails: one is an automatic email confirmation and the second will include a link to the Zoom meeting as a follow-up (usually given within 24 hours of registration).
- NOTE: If you do not receive your follow-up email from Zoom, please email Customer Service for assistance.
GETTING STARTED WITH ZOOM
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.