Don’t miss out on future programs like this.
As a Smithsonian Associates member
, you will receive ticket-buying priority.
Crepe Paper Flower Making
Studio Arts Workshop
Sunday, September 20, 2020 - 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
By Karen Cadogan
STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
Bring to life a tulip bouquet that requires no water, won’t be eaten by deer, and will last months or even years. Petal by petal, students stretch and build each bloom using various shades of crepe paper, learning the skills and techniques needed to create realistic paper flowers.
Instruction is given on the various types and weights of crepe paper. To get a feel for the differences and discover preferences, flowers are made in several weights of Italian and German crepe paper.
Download the supply list for this class
- The instructor is Karen Cadogan.
- One 2.5-hour session
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
UPDATED PATRON INFORMATION
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.