Are you in a rut? Has the excitement gone out of your artistic life? Would you like to think more creatively? This fun class is full of ideas to help boost your brain and spark your creativity. Award winning artist Lori VanKirk Schue will get your creative juices flowing again with the help of everyday materials and easy ideas. Students complete artwork with the aid of guided imagery, music, and poetry as they apply exciting techniques using basic materials. Learn how various famous artists kickstarted their own creativity. Then, have fun—and wait for the eureka moment!
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Lori VanKirk Schue.
- 1 session, 3 hours
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.