Classic Hill Country cottages are made up of many surfaces: old stonework with colorful light and shadow, details of wood and wood grain, metal rooftops, and layers of flowers and foliage. Capture the textures and colors of these structures with creative brushwork and mingling watercolor.
Learn to see and draw relationships in architecture aided by an instructor-provided tracing and video link, describe the character of stonework with reflective light in the shadows, and give depth to the surrounding landscape. Previous watercolor experience is helpful but not required.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Cindy Briggs.
- This program includes 2 sessions, 3 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.