Explore your relationship to individual colors and how they connect to many facets of your life. In this beginner-level class, practice simple, playful acrylic painting techniques incorporating all the colors of the spectrum, plus black and white. Then begin to record personal stories in a journal to use every day.
The instructor shares her passion for storytelling as she guides students in exploring their responses to color. They choose from favorite colors and others associated—in both positive and negative ways—with places, ideas, and concepts.
Art-making experience is not required. Just bring an open mind and a curious heart.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.