Develop basic sculpting skills in this introduction to the concepts and techniques of sculpting the human head. Create copies of a plaster cast portrait or sculpt from a live model. Hands-on practice helps students develop skills in using different techniques and tools and understanding proportion and problem-solving. The instructor provides demonstrations.
Both beginning and experienced students are welcome. The cost of clay is included in the tuition.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is George Tkabladze.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on November 21.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.