STREAMING PROGRAM INFORMATION
- This program is part of our Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.
- Platform: Zoom
- Online registration is required.
- For multiple registrations, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses.
The world of cheese is a wide one. Chemistry, history, geography, art, biology...you name it, you'll find cheese in there somewhere. But what’s the best way to dig into that tempting world? Fun, interactive, and most importantly, delicious, a cheese class offers a great way to discover new favorites and learn a little something, too.
Join experts from Cheesemonster Studio for a lively and educational virtual evening that explores the art of combining cheese and your favorite adult beverages. They guide participants through curated pairings of five cheeses with one wine, one beer, and one spirit, examining how their flavors work together to create some of the best duets in all of food and beverage.
Cheesemonster Studio is a woman-owned cheese catering company, a space for specialty cheese wine and beer classes, and a private event venue located in D.C.’s Brightwood neighborhood.
In preparation for this program:
- To create your own tasting at home, view a shopping list.
- To order a cheese and beverage tasting kit from Cheesemonster Studio's website, click here.
- NOTE: All orders through Cheesemonster Studio should be placed by Monday, August 24.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.