This event is no longer on sale. Tickets will NOT be available at the door.
Can Soccer Score in Washington?
Evening Program with Tour and Game
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 5:00 p.m.
D.C. United players greet excited fans at a game (D.C. United)
Please Note: Tickets to this program are being sold by D.C. United. Sales will end for this program by 5 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018.
Read about the program and helpful links about Audi Field before clicking on the Buy Tickets button below.
On July 14, D.C. United opened Audi Field, the team’s new home at the southern tip of the city on Buzzard’s Point. It can hold 20,000 potential fans and is a huge upgrade from crumbling RFK stadium, but will it be enough to lure new fans to a sport most Americans don’t follow?
- A discussion with Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber, D.C. United owner Jason Levien, and an MLS legend for an insider’s look at the forecast for professional soccer in the nation’s capital. The panel explores the future of D.C. United, the upward curve of MLS, and offers insight into the soccer industry itself. Now that FIFA has decided that North America will host the 2026 World Cup, there’ll be plenty to talk about.
- An exclusive tour of the brand-new Audi Field.
- Ticket to the DC United vs. Toronto FC game at 7:30 p.m.
- All tickets start at $70 (includes game ticket and a $15 food and beverage voucher).
- Participants will be notified of entry and meeting locations.
- There is very little parking in the area around Audi Field. Participants should check the team’s transportation guide for options on reaching the stadium.
- Audi Field has strict policies on prohibited and permitted items and enforces a clear-bag policy for all attendees.
- Sales will close for this event by 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 11, 2018. There will be no door sales.
100 Potomac Ave SW
Metro: Navy Yard