Processing your own 35mm or 120mm black-and-white film is cost-effective and typically yields better results than sending it out to a commercial lab. Acquire all the skills you need to process film at home in this information-packed session, with topics such as: stages of the chemical developing process, negative storage, film scanners, printing options, and chemical exhaustion and disposal. Students receive step-by-step developing instructions, along with a complete list of supplies needed to process their own film.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Joe Yablonsky.
- This program includes one 3-hour session.
- This program will not be recorded.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.