Imagine your dream home, either from your past or in the distant future, then bring its tiny interior to life using papier-maché, acrylics, and other mixed-media techniques. Exercises include visualizing the possible inhabitants of your small space, then designing furniture, fixtures, clothing, or accessories for them. This 3-day workshop is an excellent follow-up to the Build a Tiny House class but is also perfect for students of all levels looking for a specific (and small) mixed-media challenge.
This class will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- The instructor is Marcie Wolf-Hubbard.
- 3 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- All Studio Arts classes require a ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student listed on the roster.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for online programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our online programs presented on Zoom.