Paint for enjoyment and appreciation for nature in this introduction to the processes and techniques of drawing and painting flora. In this workshop open to all levels, students discover the versatility and fluidity of the medium while exploring the functional and aesthetic elements of color and design found in plants.
Step-by-step instructions in watercolor are given, along with practical demonstrations and exercises aimed at the development of observational skills to accurately record three-dimensional forms. Students learn to work from reference photos and create harmonious and interesting pieces of art.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Update: Class will not be held on May 2.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.