This course, a valuable introduction for beginners, teaches the basic skills needed as a strong foundation for drawing. Working with a variety of materials and techniques, including charcoal and pencils, students explore the rendering of geometric forms, volume, and perspective, with an emphasis on personal gesture marks.
The course covers still-life, architectural interiors and exteriors, and figure drawing. The instructor, working closely with students in class, provides individual guidance, demonstrations, and lectures and encourages group discussion.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is George Tkabladze.
- This program includes 8 sessions, 3 hours each.
- Class will not be held on November 21.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.