Whether you are looking to create a holiday ornament that is destined to become an heirloom or just want to brighten up a window space during the gray days of winter, this easier-than-it-looks beaded glass ball is for you. Learn a simple netting technique to cover the ornament and then add some fun finishing fringe to complete the piece if desired. No bead weaving experience is necessary.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Mïa Vollkommer.
- This program includes one 4-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, November 17, 2023.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.