The versatile and portable rigid heddle loom is a great entryway into weaving scarves, placemats, dishtowels, and more. Learn how to prepare (dress) the loom for weaving along with basic hand-control techniques including: flat tapestry, raised tapestry, open-lace work, pickup, plane weave, and several finishing techniques. Acquire a wide range of skills as the instructor provides step-by-step instructions, demonstrations, and feedback.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Tea Okropiridze.
- This program includes 5 sessions, 2.5 hours each.
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.