Don’t miss out on future programs like this.
As a Smithsonian Associates member
, you will receive ticket-buying priority.
Art Journaling in Watercolor and Ink
8-Session Daytime Course on Zoom
Tuesday, April 13 to June 1, 2021 – 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET
Whether you are traveling, exploring, or just adventuring through your daily life, draw the things that are important to you and start noticing the small details around you. Learn to create personal illustrated art journals on paper, with drawings in pen and watercolors.
This class introduces non-intimidating, easy-going techniques that cover the fundamentals of drawing, writing, water-coloring, and journaling. Basic design and lettering styles will also be covered to add richness to hand-drawn words.
- The instructor is Lubna Zahid.
- 8 sessions, 3 hours each
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction.
- If you register multiple individuals, you will be asked to supply individual names and email addresses so they can receive a Zoom link email. Please note that if there is a change in program schedule or a cancellation, we will notify you via email, and it will be your responsibility to notify other registrants in your group.
- Unless otherwise noted, registration for streaming programs typically closes two hours prior to the start time on the date of the program.
- Once registered, patrons should receive an automatic email confirmation from CustomerService@SmithsonianAssociates.org.
- Separate Zoom link information will be emailed closer to the date of the program. If you do not receive your Zoom link information 24 hours prior to the start of the program, please email Customer Service for assistance.
- View Common FAQs about our Streaming Programs on Zoom.
This program is part of our
Smithsonian Associates Streaming series.