Try your hand at animal portraiture, whether done in a realistic or slightly abstract style, while learning the proper use of the colored pencil medium. Instruction includes choosing a subject, reference photos, choice of paper and pencils, and, finally, framing a portrait to be proud of. A discussion about inviting commissions using your new skills creating animal portraits is included. All levels welcome.
Special Program Information
- This studio arts program is a Zoom Meeting to allow for patron and instructor interaction online.
- All Studio Arts programs require an online ticket for each participant so that the instructor can provide individual attention to every student registered for the online program.
- This program will be recorded. Please see our FAQ for recording terms and conditions.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- View Common FAQs and Policies about our Online Programs on Zoom.