Henna tattoos reflect an ancient and beautiful practice of body art. Explore the form’s history as you learn to apply simple traditional Indian henna designs. Participants also receive instruction in making henna paste from scratch, rolling a cone applicator, the science behind getting a perfect stain, and how to create their own stunning designs from traditional motifs. All levels welcome.
Special Program Information
- The instructor is Sharmila Karamchandani.
- This program includes one 4-hour session.
- NOTE: Registration will close for this program at 3 p.m. ET on Friday, June 23 2023.
- This studio arts program is in person and will not be recorded.
- Please refer to the "Materials for this program" section for any applicable supply list information and/or special documents for this program.
- Please note our Health and Safety guidance for this in-person program.
- View Common FAQs about our Studio Arts programs.