Friends Night Out at the 2018 Smithsonian Craft Show
Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Mimi Kirchner, mixed media
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
A special shopping experience that combines fine American crafts and fine craft cocktails, prepared by four of DC’s top mixologists.
- Smithsonian Craft Show day and evening admission for Thursday, April 26 (Show from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., plus Friends Night Out Party event from 5 to 8 p.m.)
- One cocktail and light snacks
- Shopping – meet the 120 fine craft artists
Signature Drinks from 4 of DC’s top Celebrity Mixologists:
- Christine Kim — Service Bar
- Devin Gong — Copy Cat
- Hung Nguyen — Requin DC
- Jason Swaringen — Kapnos DC
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- UPDATE: Advanced sales will cut off after 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Starting April 26, tickets will only be available at the door.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square