Advanced online and phone sales have closed. Craft Show admission tickets are available at the door. Please call 202-633-5006 with any questions.
2018 Smithsonian Craft Show Daily Admission
Thursday, April 26, 2018 - 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, April 27, 2018 - 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 28, 2018 - 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 29, 2018 - 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reserving your tickets...
Eben Blaney, furniture
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
The nation’s premier juried show and sale of fine American craft art. Your daily ticket admits you to the 36th annual Smithsonian Craft Show, “Asian Influence, American Design.”
Save $3 and avoid lines by ordering tickets in advance.
Use your one-day pass on a single day of your choice (April 26-29, 2018). Second-day return tickets are available at the door.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- $15 group rate is available (10 or more people) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers)
- UPDATE: Advanced sales will cut off after 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, April 25, 2018. Starting April 26 through April 29, any ticket purchases must be done at the door.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 26, 2018 for $20.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square