2020 Smithsonian Craft Show: Wit and Wisdom in the Work of Patti Warashina
EVENING TALK: Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Note: Ticket also includes other activities that occur from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
$45 - One-Day Pass
Please Note: This option has a rescheduled date (originally April 23, 2020).
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the TICKET POLICIES section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
"WIT AND WISDOM IN THE WORK OF PATTI WARASHINA" EVENT DETAILS
Attend an entertaining and enlightening special evening event featuring 2020 Smithsonian Visionary Artist Patti Warashina and Stephanie Stebich, the Margaret and Terry Stent Director of the Smithsonian American Art Museum. Hear them discuss how Patti’s life experiences and her rather wicked sense of humor influence and inform her art. Nora Atkinson, the Fleur and Charles Bresler Curator-in-Charge at the Renwick Gallery, will introduce the program.
Attendance is limited, reserve early to secure your spot!
$45 ticket includes Patti Warashina evening talk (6:00 to 7:00 p.m.); all-day admission to the Smithsonian Craft Show on Thursday, Oct. 22 (10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.); and entry to CRAFT+COCKTAILS (5:00 to 8:00 p.m.), featuring celebrity mixologists, music, and more.
Other day passes/options are:
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- For group rate (10 or more people), please visit https://sicraft.eventbrite.com/.
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers).
- Advance sales will cut off at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020.
- Daily admission tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020 for $20.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St. Exit)