By Robert and Tor Erickson
Please Note: This program has a rescheduled date (originally April 22, 2020).
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the TICKET POLICIES section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
EVENT SCHEDULE & GENERAL DETAILS
6:30 to 9:00 p.m. Preview Night Benefit - Buffet, Wine and Cocktails, Shopping, Meet the Artists
- Meet artists juried into the 2020 Smithsonian Craft Show.
- Enjoy first-choice shopping, sip a cocktail, and savor a buffet.
- Shop in an intimate atmosphere and see the exhibitors' works before public viewing.
- Receive a general admission ticket to return to the show during regular Craft Show hours.
- Support the Smithsonian!
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- Advance sales will cut off at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
- Door sales will depend on availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.