2019 Smithsonian Craft2Wear Opening Night Benefit Preview Party Tickets
Thursday, October 3, 2019 - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
Enjoy this special Smithsonian Craft2Wear kick-off event open to the public. Produced by the Smithsonian Women’s Committee to support education, research, and conservation grants to the Smithsonian’s 9 research centers, 19 museums, and the National Zoo.
- Enjoy drinks and creative hors d’oeuvres while shopping unique couture and accessories.
- Come after work—the National Building Museum is across from the Metro’s Judiciary Square station (Red line) and one block from the Gallery Place/Chinatown station using the Verizon Center exit (Red, Yellow, and Green lines).
- Receive a free Craft2Wear Show Daily Admission One-Day Pass to return to the show on either Friday, October 4, or Saturday, October 5, 2019.
- Your $75 ticket helps jump start the fund-raising for grants received across the Smithsonian.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- Advanced sales will cut off at 8 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019.
- Door sales are possible for this event. Please call the SWC office at 202-633-5006 for further ticket information.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check-in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Wear events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.
National Building Museum
401 F St. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St. Exit)