Advanced online and phone sales have closed. Craft Show admission tickets are available at the door. Please call 202-633-5006 with any questions.
2019 Smithsonian Craft Show Daily Admission
Thursday, April 25, 2019, 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday, April 26, 2019, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 28, 2019, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gold diamond vase by Gillian Parke
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the TICKET POLICIES section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
The most prestigious juried show of fine American crafts in the country, the 37th annual Smithsonian Craft Show is not to be missed! On display and for sale – works from 120 artists representing all facets of contemporary design and craft – basketry, ceramics, decorative fiber, furniture, glass, jewelry, leather, metal, mixed media, paper, wearable art, and wood. Serious collectors and casual visitors will find one-of-a-kind works of art in all price ranges.
Save $3 and avoid lines by ordering tickets in advance.
This one-day pass can be used on any of the four Craft Show 2019 dates.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- $15 group rate is available (10 or more people). Call Heidi to purchase (888-832-9554; M-F, 9-5)
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers)
- Advanced sales will cut off at 7:30 a.m. on Thursday, April 25, 2019.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, April 25, 2019 for $20.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft Show events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you, either printed on paper or by showing your confirmation email on your smart phone.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St Exit)