A curated show and sale of the highest quality American made wearable art by 70 acclaimed artists.
Shop limited-edition jewelry, clothing, and accessories including cutting-edge couture of emerging designers and elegant creations by returning favorites.
Craft2Wear is produced by the Smithsonian Women's Committee to support education, research, and conservation grants to the Smithsonian’s 9 research centers, 19 museums, and the National Zoo. For more information about the show, visit SmithsonianCraft2Wear.org.
Please refer to the Ticket Policies
for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
Two Ways to Enjoy Craft2Wear Events
Thursday, October 3 - 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Enjoy this special Smithsonian Craft2Wear kick-off event open to the public. Ticket price includes drinks, hors d’oeuvres, the fun of shopping in a party setting, and a Craft2Wear show one-day pass for either Friday or Saturday while helping to jump-start the fund-raising that supports Smithsonian grants.
- Advance tickets can be purchased by selecting the event above or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5). For groups of 10 or more, email email@example.com
- Each event will have a cut off date and time for advance sales.
- Each event will note if or when tickets will be available at the door.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions.
- There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check-in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Wear events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.