2017 Smithsonian Craft2Wear Show Daily Admission Tickets
Friday, October 6, 2017 - 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 7, 2017 - 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Necklace by Sylvia Gottwald
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
In a brillant exhibition of creativity, innovation and technical mastery, more than 60 distinguished artists show one-of-a-kind and limited-edition works of wearable art.
Save $2 and avoid long lines by ordering tickets in advance.
Daily admission tickets can be used for entry on either of the two show days (Oct. 6 or 7, 2017).
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- $12 group rate is available (10 or more people) by emailing email@example.com
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers)
- Advanced sales will cut off at 12 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017 for $15.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square