Rain Wear by Marylou Ozbolt-Storer
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
Find Your Fabulous at the Smithsonian Craft2Wear Show, featuring limited-edition, hand-crafted clothing, jewelry, and accessories. Produced by the Smithsonian Women’s Committee to support education, outreach and research at the Smithsonian Institution
- Enjoy Art on the Runway, a professional fashion show featuring designs from artists in Craft2Wear.
- Mix, mingle and shop in a fun, relaxed atmosphere.
- Be the first to meet new and returning artists.
- Shop for chic and unique wearable art.
- Enjoy cocktails and artful hors d'oeuvres.
- Consult with professional stylists.
- NOTE: This purchase includes a Craft2Wear Show Daily Admission One Day Pass to return to the show on either Friday, Oct. 6 or Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- Advanced sales will cut off at 12 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Wear events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square