Advanced online and phone sales have closed. Craft2Wear event tickets are available at the door. Please call 202-633-5006 with any questions.
2018 Smithsonian Craft2Wear Show Daily Admission Tickets (DAY 1)
Friday, October 5, 2018 - 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Earrings by Earl Jones
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
A show and sale of limited-edition jewelry, clothing, and accessories by 60+ acclaimed designers.
Save $2 and avoid long lines by ordering tickets in advance.
This one-day pass only applies to Oct. 5, 2018 show entry. If you are interested in the Oct. 6 one-day pass, click here.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- For group rate (10 or more people), email email@example.com.
- For Smithsonian employees, $5 discount available on tickets sold at the door. Show you Smithsonian badge at check-in.
- Children 12 and under are free (no strollers)
- Advanced sales will cut off at 7 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 10:30 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 5, 2018 for $15.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Show events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St Exit)