Advanced online and phone sales have closed. Craft2Wear event tickets are available at the door. Please call 202-633-5006 with any questions.
2018 Smithsonian Craft2Wear Opening Night Party Tickets
Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Briefcase by Rick Davis
IMPORTANT: Please refer to the Ticket Policies section below for general ticket sales information, terms and conditions, and event check-in procedures.
Pop-up couture! Be among the first to shop limited-edition, hand-crafted jewelry, clothing, and accessories by over 60 designers. Enjoy an informal fashion show, sample cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and sweets. Produced by the Smithsonian Women’s Committee to support education, outreach and research at the Smithsonian Institution.
- Enjoy an informal fashion show featuring designs from artists in Craft2Wear
- Mix, mingle and shop in a fun, relaxed atmosphere
- Be the first to meet new and returning artists
- Shop for chic and unique wearable art
- Sample cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and sweets
- Consult with professional stylists
- NOTE: This purchase includes a Craft2Wear Show Daily Admission One Day Pass to return to the show on either Friday, Oct. 5 or Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018.
Ticket Sales Information
- Advance tickets are available online at SmithsonianAssociates.org or by calling 202-633-3030 (M-F; 9-5).
- Advanced sales will cut off at 2 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018.
- Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are not mailed, so please keep your order confirmation as a reference (sent via email).
- Tickets are not subject to additional discounts or promotions. There are no special Smithsonian Associates member rates for Craft2Wear events.
- Check in occurs at the National Building Museum Admission desk for all Craft2Wear events.
- To expedite entry, please bring your order confirmation with you.
National Building Museum
401 F St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Metro: Judiciary Square (F St Exit)